Just read your note over at my place...you asked if I had received an email from you...sorry but I didn't? Hmmm...don't know! Now I'm so curious as to what was in your email to me??? Hehe!
My friend, your little Elijah is just precious and he DOES have the prettiest blue eyes!!! What a sweetheart!!!
Wanted to let you know that I checked out some of the links that you have listed. I love the twine vase project! I'd love to do that around some candle votives that I have...thanks for the idea! I also checked out those pretty conservatories with the mosaic fronts...Ooooh, those are awesome!!!
Well my friend, just wanted to let you know that I didn't receive your email...I'm so sorry!
Have a great week, my friend! Warmest wishes, Chari
5 comments:
What gorgeous eyes he has!
Came across your blog today and thought these pictures were so sweet I had to write it.
Like the Kermit commenter above!
~ Wendy
Hi Alli...
Just read your note over at my place...you asked if I had received an email from you...sorry but I didn't? Hmmm...don't know! Now I'm so curious as to what was in your email to me??? Hehe!
My friend, your little Elijah is just precious and he DOES have the prettiest blue eyes!!! What a sweetheart!!!
Wanted to let you know that I checked out some of the links that you have listed. I love the twine vase project! I'd love to do that around some candle votives that I have...thanks for the idea! I also checked out those pretty conservatories with the mosaic fronts...Ooooh, those are awesome!!!
Well my friend, just wanted to let you know that I didn't receive your email...I'm so sorry!
Have a great week, my friend!
Warmest wishes,
Chari
Thanks for commenting on my blog. :) Your kiddos are adorable!
Just darling!
m ^..^
Post a Comment